Wednesday, December 1, 2010

32 Weeks

I have reached the point where I turn to the side and look in the mirror and laugh because it looks like someone just stuck a HUGE belly on me that sticks out really far but it doesn't look like it belongs on the rest of my body.

I had another Dr's appointment yesterday. He did an internal ultrasound and said my placenta is not in the way at all for a natural delivery. Praise God and thank you for your prayers, everyone! He also said my measurement is right on, and my weight gain is perfect.

I finally made good headway on her crib set! I finished her blanket and valence today. I can't wait to be finished with the room and post pictures! After I'm done sewing the set, the next item on my list is washing her clothes...I'm so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment