Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cereal Day 2

Ok, so tonight we tried the cereal with breast milk.

She still had the look of disgust...

Although it wasn't quite like the night before.

I've decided that it's for two reasons.
1. She's not used to the texture. She's had only milk for her whole life and she just has to get used to the fact that it's quite different!
2. I think we'll definitely have a picky eater on our hands. Hunter took anything we put in his mouth, and to this day his favorite food group is still vegetables. I think she's going to fight us on anything we try to give her (except maybe fruits.)

It will be interesting to see how she "likes" vegetables in a few weeks!

On the bright side, I put her to bed at 8:30 and she didn't wake up until 7am to eat! I can get used to this!

1 comment:

  1. Megan didn't mind rice but she loves the oatmeal. What type of cereal are you using?

    ReplyDelete