Friday, December 2, 2011

RAOK #1, 2 and 3

ROAK #1
My first RAOK took place on Thanksgiving. I decided I wanted to show the local fire station how much we appreciate them, especially because of the fact that someone always has to man the station. They don't always get Thanksgiving off to spend with their family because they have to be at work to keep us all safe.

So I baked a pumpkin pie, and after dinner we all went up there to give it to them and say 'thank you.'

We didn't expect it, but the firefighter who answered the door when we showed up blessed us too! He let us come inside and showed Hunter the fire truck and let him sit in it.

He loved it!! We were very appreciative.

I hope the pie we brought let the firemen know we really appreciate them.



I hope the pie we brought let the firemen know we really appreciate them.

ROAK #2
While grocery shopping at Harris Teeter last night, I discovered that someone (or some people) decided to leave their expired coupons on the shelves throughout the store instead of throwing them away. Whenever I saw some, I picked them up and disposed of them myself.

ROAK #3

It was after 10pm when we finished, and the majority of the grocery carts were already collected and in the front of the store, so I took ours back up with the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment