Saturday, June 18, 2011

Camouflage

Ok so I'm not really crazy about my feet. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that they're extra-wide and one of my toes is always trying to make a right-hand turn because of being broken as a child. But whatever. I mean really, who likes their feet?

However, there's a retired Marine in choir at church with me. (I have a point.)

He's aware that Greg is a former Marine. And to get to his seat in choir, he has to walk past mine. And for the past few weeks, he keeps looking at my toes! (Marines can be strange characters.)

Anyway, he keeps telling me he wants to see camouflage toes. 

I took that as a challenge. 

And lucky for him, I have quite an array of pink colored nail polish!

And that brings me to my point. While I'm not crazy about my feet, I was too proud of myself not to post my finished product! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment