Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting

I read this blog this morning and it made me cry.

We, too, are waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And I don't want to wait anymore.

I'm tired.
Just as she so beautifully put it, "I feel like a child who needs a nap and has run out of patience."

But I think this blog is what I needed.

I don't have the strength to wait anymore. I need God to fill me with His strength. I need Him to wipe away my tears.

I know He sees the bigger picture. And I know it will be worth the wait.

And I definitely know He is doing such a work in me with teaching me patience, and definitely teaching me to absolutely, 100% trust in Him.

Maybe His work in me is not done.

Maybe there's something else He wants me to see...something else He wants me to learn.

So, I'll continue to wait.

Why would I want to shower my child with more blessings if they're not even thankful for the ones they have?

He has been so good to me. And I am thankful...I just need to show that better. And I will do that by giving thanks.

Today's gonna be a good day. Ya know why?

Because GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment