Friday, June 17, 2011

Letter

To the Evil One (whose name isn't even worth being mentioned):

I am writing this letter to inform you that I see what you are trying to do.

You are very aware that God has been working in our lives for the past few years towards something very big. We are finally in the final stretch for His Will to be revealed, but we're in the waiting process for it to finally come to fruition.

Through this waiting process, it has occurred to me that you are trying everything possible to get Greg and I to become so discouraged that we give up on everything, move on with our lives, and foil this part of God's will for our family.

I would just like to tell you that you aren't as sneaky as you hope to be. I am on to you, and want you to know that this is happening, just as the LORD told us it is. We will NOT be discouraged, and we will NOT throw our hands in the air in surrender. The LORD is our strength, and HE will sustain us. (Psalm 3:5)

He is on our side. and Romans 8:31b says "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

That being said, in the name of Christ Jesus, get behind Greg and I. And you can kiss my butt while you're at it.

In Christ,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment