Saturday, July 16, 2016

24 and 25 Weeks


Well, I still haven't taken any Unisom like the last weekly blog said! I'm so excited about that. Each day felt better and better and now I feel (for the most part) that glorious second trimester "normal."

The scale went up super fast in the last month (9 lbs in the last 4 weeks...what?!) so I've started Trim Healthy Mamaing again. I'm still just 17 lbs up total but I don't want to gain 55 lbs again and have another 10lb 8oz child. I'm not 100% on plan but definitely way better. I've started mixing 1/2 to 2/3 unsweet tea in my lemonade when I just have to have it. So hopefully the scale looks better at my next appt. I definitely feel better!!

Every pregnancy, I seem to pull a muscle in my groin that doesn't heal until after delivery. That has happened this pregnancy and has been here for at least a few weeks, so that's no fun. 


No 25 week picture because it's already Saturday and I kept forgetting. :(


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment