Wednesday, October 19, 2011

15 Weeks

I feel like I popped this week!

I have had 3 people comment on my baby belly, yay! All of the sudden this past week, I have been searching through maternity clothes trying to find stuff to wear because my pre-pregnancy stuff is NOT working anymore. 

As far as how I feel, God sure does answer prayer, doesn't He? I was hating that I was taking 4 prescriptions meds a day for my indigestion and I kept praying that it wasn't going to be like that the whole pregnancy. Well in the last 4 days, I've only needed to take it twice! I've been able to eat meals without getting sick. Yay!

I'm trying to log my food each day to see how I'm doing on calorie intake. After my first day of logging, I saw that there was no way I was even eating close to what I needed to. 2800-3000 calories is a LOT! But I'm going to continue to log and hopefully see some good changes on the scale!

I think I've felt the baby a few times this week, so exciting! Hopefully that will be happening more and more so I know that it's the baby for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment