Friday, June 22, 2012

Month 1 and 2

Again, because I'm behind, I'm combining a couple posts.

Unfortunately, the idea that I'm about to show you is not my own. I'm not creative enough to come up with the great idea! But I am good enough to do it myself and pretend I came up with it...except that I just told you I didn't.

Anyway, I will be taking a photo of Gunnar at every "month birthday." (Is that a real phrase?) I didn't decide to do it until he was a couple of weeks old so I don't have a newborn photo.

Here's month 1 though...
 And here is month 2...
We just went for his 2 month check up yesterday. He is up to 14 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. He's momma's healthy, very big boy!

He is such a sweet baby. His smiles melt my heart and he is so happy and content all the time. Thank you, Lord, for this special baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment