Thursday, February 28, 2013

10 Months

I know I keep saying it, but for real, I can't believe how big my baby is! 

He is FINALLY crawling! And with that, he is into EVERYTHING. And he's so strong that he'll just go up to his poor sister and take what she has. Having a crawler with older siblings is tough becuase I can't childproof EVERYTHING, and the older two get frustrated when "The Hurricane" comes and destroys their train tracks they're playing with.

He still loves to eat, and frequently eats more than Kylee does. He's almost exclusively on table food and is doing so well with it.

He is a GOOF ball. He imitates silly faces we do and is so silly! I can't wait to watch his personality unfold even more.


 I couldn't decide which photos to post, so I hope you don't mind me just posting them all. :)






 Don't worry...he will be getting a hair cut before he's 11 months!
 Momma's little stud muffin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment