Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This and That

This past weekend, we put our Christmas tree up. Hunter loved helping hang all the ornaments, although we had to constantly remind him that he needed to hang them on the branches, and NOT on the beads! He did a good job though. :) Below are some pictures of him and daddy putting the star on the tree to finish up the decorating.








And here's the finished tree. Every night when we ask if he wants the tree on, he gets SO excited. He just loves it all lit up!



With every day that passes, I can't believe how big my little bug is getting. This next picture is him eating an apple all by himself. I was eating it, and he decided it was his, and he ate the whole thing. I did have to tell him not to eat the seeds and core though. :)

Whenever we are about to eat, he knows we are going to pray. The other day, we asked if he wanted to pray and he said "yeah." So we bowed our heads and he said a little prayer. None of it was in english, but he definitely knew what he was doing.

If I ask him where the baby is, he points to my belly. He obviously doesn't understand yet, but I know as the 9 months continue and as my belly grows, he'll get a better understanding.

I can't get over how blessed we are. Money is tight, and so is time spent together, but God is good, and I have a wonderful, healthy family. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment