Thursday, May 12, 2011


I didn't get a before picture, but ever since I started making bows and flowers for Kylee's headbands, her dresser top has been a complete MESS.

I decided to make something to hold everything so I didn't lose my mind. Then I decided to make something similar for Hunter's room too.
Here's what I started with. I picked it all up at Walmart for about $10. (Not pictured is a spool of ribbon, also part of the $10.)
I sanded down the letters, and primed them with white acrylic paint. Hunter picked out his blue paint for his 'H' and I painted Kylee's a chocolate brown. I wanted it to match the pink and brown ribbon I bought for it.

Greg attached the hooks and then I just hot glued the ribbon on the back of the 'K.'

Here's the finished products...I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment