Saturday, May 12, 2012

April Goal Recap and May Goals

April Goal Recap
*Have a sweet baby boy with no epidural. Success! If interested, you can read my labor story here.

May Goals
*Make a stroller canopy. Jenny found us an awesome deal on a Phil & Ted double stroller, but it's missing the sunshades and they don't make the stroller anymore so the manufacturer doesn't have a replacement sunshade. So I will be attempting to make my own...
*Make a clothespin holder.
*Schedule dental appointments for both Hunter and me, (and possibly Greg if I can twist his arm to get him to go.)
*Finish reading The New Strong Willed Child by Dr. Dobson.
*Go for at least 3 bike rides to ease back into exercise.

I know I'm way late with posting these, but better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment