Monday, July 11, 2016

Pregnancy Comparison #2

Well, it's clear that I carry my girls the same!
The ivory and blue shirts are the same - just a different color. I can't find the ivory one since I've pulled out maternity clothes. I remember wearing the purple one because the ivory one didn't quite fit me, and I have to agree with that with this pregnancy too. My belly is so high with my girls that it just doesn't sit right.

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy experiences can vary widely from one person to another, so comparing individual journeys can offer useful perspective. For couples dealing with fertility challenges, understanding the available treatment options and discussing them with a qualified specialist can also be an important step. When male-factor fertility concerns are involved, patients may want to learn about ICSI and related options, including Best sperm injection ivf in Agra, before making any treatment decisions.

    ReplyDelete