Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday My Town Shoot Out - Domesticated Animals

Ok, so this week I get to post a picture of our little furball, Bella. She also answers to Belly, Belly-pants, Bella-pantalones, Stinkerbella, and Bellarina. The poor thing has lots of nicknames. :)
Anyway, I decided to go into my archived photos for this one, because I wanted to add a little humor. Let me explain this first one...when we lived in Illinois, Bella would come inside with actual mini snowballs stuck to her fur, since her breed (a miniature schnauzer) calls for longer hair. So, to help dry her off and warm her up, we would blowdry her after she went potty. Talk about a pampered pooch! This particular day, we decided to have some fun with the blow dryer. :)

This next one was the day we got her. Oh how young she (and my husband) looked! She was a sweet 10 weeks old and only 5 lbs.

And this one was taken this week. :) She is now just over 3 years, and full grown at a healthy 18 lbs.




12 comments:

  1. How sweet! Endearing photos of your baby. Like the name Bella. It's funny how we have so many nicknames for our pets - we are the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! Mini schnauzers are so cute when they are puppies! My two have the biggest ears, they look like gremlins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute puppy! I like the first pic with the hair blowing........ very cute! have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dog and cute husband... lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella is beautiful and your pictures are delightful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pookies! Miss my own now...maybe have to go pookie hunting when I go home...

    ReplyDelete