Wednesday, June 9, 2010

7 Weeks

Ok, 7 weeks has come upon us already! And you know what that means? I have OFFICIALLY made it past the point where I started having complications with my last pregnancy, and I am having no issues. I am SO thankful for this, and so excited that God is blessing us with another child. However, morning sickness is here. Throwing up has become part of my morning routine. I have to make sure I get up early enough to have enough time to do that before leaving to get the kids I watch. (Sorry if TMI!) I am trying to be thankful in spite of it, because I know it means the pregnancy is doing well. Poor Greg doesn't really know what to say or do. I think he feels bad for me, but knows there's nothing that can be done. He's been sweet to me though.

7 weeks also means something else...I'm over halfway done with this awful first trimester...WOO HOO!!



2 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations are most definately in order and the sickness will pass in a few weeks.

    Sara
    www.sarasfightback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! 7 Weeks!

    Don't do to much lifting in the move!

    ReplyDelete