Monday, November 5, 2012

Our Anniversary

Just last week, Gregory and I celebrated 7 YEARS of marital bliss. I cannot believe we've been married for 7 years. But seriously, it's been wonderful. I'm very thankful for the marriage we have.

We were able to go out on a date to celebrate, thanks to the Goodfellows and Jenny who watched our munchkins. Greg's parents had given him (us) an Outback gift certificate for Greg's birthday, so we used it for our date.

On a side note...I've always had extremely fine hair. Whenever I've tried to curl it, it lasts about 1.5 hours and then the curl falls out and all my hard work is gone. But my new best friend is a ceramic curling iron! Seriously, buy one if you have problems with your hair holding curl! This was right after I finished, and all I have in my hair is a light mist of flexible hold hairspray. And that's only because I felt better knowing it was there. It would still hold without it. And the curl was in all night. Amazing!
Anyway, here's me and my man.
After our wedding, we had a ton of napkins left over, so I try to remember to bring some to our dinner dates for every anniversary. Translation: I remembered last year and this year. When I pulled them out, Greg rolled his eyes, but in a "you're cute" sort of way, so it was ok.
We had a good time. And we even had some fun with my front facing camera. Our server probably couldn't wait to get rid of us!



Thanks for babysitting our babies, Gary, Melissa and Jenny! We had a great time!
I love you Gregory Douglas and I can't wait for the next 7 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment