Friday, November 11, 2011

18 Weeks

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going now that I'm feeling good!

I had a Dr's appointment on Tuesday. I gained 9 pounds back from what I lost, hah! So now they told me to just go with the normal 1 pound per week weight gain. Everything looks good though and baby's heartbeat was nice and strong. 

My anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for the 29th!!! I can't wait! But for some reason, I have this odd feeling like the baby is going to be stubborn and not let us find out. I hope I'm wrong though! I've been feeling like its a boy but lately I'm wondering if it's a girl. I'm only 60% sure it's a boy when before I was about 80-90% sure. We'll find out soon though!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are having a boy, no reason really, that is just my guess...

    ReplyDelete