Friday, May 6, 2016

15 Weeks

I actually feel almost normal this week! I did throw up 3 times on Saturday, but I think that should be it. I let myself get too hungry and you'd think by now that I know better!! As long as I keep food in my stomach, I'm pretty good. Still no serious dairy though. A fair amount of cottage cheese (along with fruit or something) is fine, but still no milk or yogurt.

I have noticed that aches have started already. I usually lay on my right side when I sleep and my knee and hip on that side have been aching occasionally. I know that will only get worse, unfortunately.

Overall though, I'm doing pretty good. I feel baby every day now so I'm just trying to soak up every bit of this pregnancy! I put my hand on my belly to see if I can feel anything on the outside yet, because Kylee is so anxious to feel baby but I haven't had a kick on my hand yet. It's like baby knows and is still when I try to feel! :)

Anyway, here's the weekly pic!

1 comment: