Monday, May 2, 2016

13 and 14 Weeks


Sheesh, time is getting away from me!

But YAY for the second trimester!

I'm really starting to feel almost normal for some parts of the day! It feel so good to be able to say that.

I still can't really have dairy, because it just gives me a stomach ache. Trying to find alternatives to get in some protein since I love cottage cheese and greek yogurt. I read an article about the cause of morning sickness though, and it suggests that it's caused from a magesium difficiency. Well I have a bottle of magnesium oil under my sink so I figured it didn't hurt to give it a try! I just started that last night though. So we'll see, and especially since I'm really getting out of my typical morning sickness window too. I'd love to start being able to eat normal 100% of the time though because carbs are the only thing that is still really sitting well and I'd prefer not to gain 50 lbs this pregnancy!

Anyway, here's my 13 week photo, along with my cutie pie 5 year old. She said she was "Mrs. Smee" as in Mr. Smee, Captain Hook's sidesick...
And 14 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment