Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today is the Day!

In just about THREE HOURS, Greg and I will be at our appointment for our anatomy ultrasound and, Lord willing, we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl! I have been trying to keep myself busy all day to pass the time, and thankfully, I think it's worked because time seems to be going by pretty swiftly.

As I've said before, I want a girl and Greg wants a boy. However, a part of both of us just want to KNOW what the baby is so we can take care of this...

Yep, thats the future nursery. Greg and I recently went home to Michigan and got all of our stuff that had been sitting at our parent's houses since we've been married. We also got all my baby stuff that Liz, my sister, borrowed for her youngest, AND all the girl clothes from her. We're trying to clear out the garage to fit a car in it, so we just put all the baby stuff (boy and girl) into the nursery to be sorted once we found out the gender. Then, we would put what needed to go into the attic up there.

Now, our bedroom floor plan in our house is kind of weird. They added on a 4th bedroom, which is the largest bedroom, so it's our master. But because of the set up of the house on the lot, the only place to add it was behind another bedroom. (Is this making sense?) So, the room in the picture is the nursery, and you have to walk through the nursery to our bedroom. So this is what we've had to look at for the past 2 months everytime we go to our room. Needless to say, we're pretty sick of it.

So, I have been praying long and hard that baby will show the goods and I can start tackling that room tomorrow, and sorting through what we'll need and what will go in the attic.

I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT! :)

1 comment: