Wednesday, September 1, 2010

19 Weeks


WOW, this second trimester is going by SOO fast! I canNOT believe I am almost half way through already. No complaints though. I feel absolutely wonderful - the best I've felt in a LONGGG time. I have been keeping up with housework and everything. I honestly can't remember the last time our house was as clean as it is right now (and I can't believe I'm admitting that to the world, but it's true!) Not only could we have company show up at our door unannounced and not have any straightening to do, but they would see my clean sink with no dishes in it that has been scrubbed clean three times in the last week! I made a daily schedule for when we start school next week, and I broke up the house into 5 days of cleaning, and I've just done really well with keeping with it. I feel great, I really do. And I'm so glad for that. I don't feel pregnant at all, besides the fact that my belly is getting rather large and it's difficult to complete some tasks because of it. Greg cleaned the shower for me last week because it's so hard to bend and do it myself. Isn't that sweet?? I've got a definite keeper! Also, baby is moving ALLLL the time, and Greg even got to feel baby move for the first time this weekend! He felt them on his birthday. I told him baby was really active at the moment so he put his hand on my belly. It took a couple minutes of waiting for him to feel. Baby kept kicking where his hand was and then finally gave him a good one and he felt it. It was their way of saying, "happy birthday, daddy!" Or maybe it was their way of saying, "get that thing outta here!" Either way, daddy got to feel baby. :)
Here's the latest belly pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment