Wednesday, November 10, 2010

29 Weeks

Getting closer!! Remember that energy I said I had? Yeah, apparently I used it all up. Well, that's not entirely true, but if I wake up with energy, it doesn't last through the whole day. It's amazing how little it takes to wear me out compared to when I'm not pregnant. I did a lot of cleaning the other day, and Hunter and I walked to the park. The next day I woke up feeling like I'd done an ab workout. So I'm just trying to be better about spacing stuff evenly throughout the week.  So I have officially made the decision to make baby girl's nursery set. My mom ordered me a whole bolt of the fabric and it came in the mail today. (Thanks mom!) Tomorrow, Hunter and I are off to the fabric store to get the last of what I need to make everything and then the sewing will begin! Can't wait to post pictures of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment