Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Weeks

Blech, please ignore everything but the belly! 75% of the way through! I can't believe I'm in the 30s! She could come in 7 weeks...that makes me so nervous! I still have so much to do. I have officially started to sew her crib set, but I'm only on the first piece. It's weird. I know we have a baby coming in about two months. My mind knows it but it just doesn't FEEL like it so I'm having a hard time getting energy to really buckle down and get ready for her. Nesting bug, where are you?!

I've been doing pretty good per Dr's orders on weight gain. I currently weigh 30 lbs lighter than I did when I delivered Hunter. So unless I fall off the deep end in the next 10 weeks, I think it's safe to say I'll weigh less than I did with him at delivery. I really am being careful because I don't want to have a c-section just because I couldn't control myself with eating. And it will make getting back down to pre-pregnancy weight that much easier!

She feels like she's full term already with how she tries to push her way out of my belly. She's so painful already - I hope she comes in early January! It seems that she has a feisty side already and makes it clear if she doesn't like how I'm positioned. All I can think is that we may have another Amerie (my niece) on our hands and that terrifies me. If you know Amerie and her feistiness, you understand what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment