Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmastime

I L - O - V - E Christmastime. It really is the most wonderful time of the year, as far as I'm concerned. I found a local radio station that started playing Christmas tunes last Monday, and have been playing them everyday since then. And I L - O - V - E having a 3 year old to share this time with. It is so much fun with Hunter this year because he's aware of everything that's going on but it's all new to him, and I get to help him discover it all and tell him all about it! We both had so much fun decorating our tree this past weekend. Here's a few pictures.

Here's Hunter being a goof ball and showing the camera an ornament.


Greg didn't help decorate but my sweet husband did offer to put the tree skirt on when he saw me struggling trying to do so myself. I probably looked like a beached whale trying to lay down to get it under there! Thankfully, he had pity on me and did it for me. This is the best picture I could get of him helping though because he didn't want any documentation that he actually helped with any Christmas decorating. Bah humbug!


This last picture is the finished product, tree skirt and all. My tree skirt was handmade by my mother-in-law a few years back and every year when I pull it out, I remember just how much I really love the compilation of Christmas fabrics. Thanks, mom!


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I loved those tree skirts, too. She did a really nice job.

    ReplyDelete