Friday, March 11, 2011

Motivation

So with an almost 8 week old, I obviously have baby weight I want to lose. I decided I needed a motivational picture for me to see to help with the process.

I printed out this picture...

and I originally hung it on my bathroom mirror. Then about a week of it not helping at all, I decided I needed it to be visible when I'm grabbing for ice cream, not face wash.

So I hung it on the fridge. Right next to the freezer handle. Take that, Edy's!

Every time I look at it, I can't believe how thin I was! Look at this!(Ok, ok. I'm done posting photos of my better-weight days.)

But the weight I was then is my current goal weight. I know it's possible. I have pictures to prove it.

I still can't go out and run like I want to because I'm still having physical issues I'm trying to work through.

But hanging the picture in the kitchen has at least kept me from eating a lot of junk that I probably would've otherwise consumed had the picture not been there.

So until I can do some hardcore exercise again like I want, at least eating less (and more healthy) is a good start.

Size 6 jeans, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! If you want to keep track of your calories and other nutritional info, I have a good website for you. It's even free. Ask me about it at church tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete