Saturday, December 10, 2011

RAOK # 4-9

RAOK #4
A girl from church's husband is deployed, so I offered to babysit her kids so she could get some kid-free shopping done. Her boys are so sweet, but another crawler in the house is crazy! I couldn't handle crawling twins. ;)

RAOK #5
I took out the recycling for my husband. All I can say is YUCK! Thank you, honey, for making that your responsibility every week!

RAOK #6
I asked the person in charge of costumes for our Christmas Cantata at church if she needed any help. She asked me to make the pregnant belly for Mary, so I'm in charge of that. Blog post coming soon on how to make a fake pregnant belly!

RAOK #7
While at the mall today, I went into Hallmark with a coupon for $5 off a $10 purchase. I saw a middle-aged man looking very out of place as he shopped the figurines. I asked if he could use the coupon, and he, of course, said yes. Hopefully I helped him save some money for buying a gift for a special lady.

RAOK #8
Target has had a coupon for a $10 gift card when you spend $50. I was in the infant's section and saw a couple about my age buying a stroller/car seat system, so I asked them if they could use it.

RAOK #9
I mailed my friend a pack of Kroger coupons, some of which included free items.

These random acts of kindness are so much fun! It's awesome to see a smile on people's faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment