Thursday, December 1, 2011

21 Weeks

I'm tired. I'm so tired. (And I think this week's picture shows it.) And this might have a little bit to do with staying up too late at night (which will probably result in a new December goal) but I have to think the pregnancy plays at least a little part in it!With the extreme fatigue has come my pregnancy RLS. This is very discouraging since it wasn't until months from now that I got it with Kylee! I need to try to get to bed at a decent hour to see if it helps it because I just want to cry when it sets in as I am trying to sleep.

In other news, I had a stranger comment about the pregnancy this week...I think that may have been the first one. We were all checking out at Target and the cashier asked Hunter if mom and dad went on vacation. I was actually surprised it didn't make me mad since my sister tells me I overreact when I'm pregnant. But I just thought it was funny!

I have officially lost my feet if I look down. I even had pointy heels on last night and couldn't see the ends of those either.

Gregory got to feel the baby kick this week for the first time! That's always exciting. :)

Baby *boy* has me craving anything sweet...this is not good during Christmastime! I'm trying to fight it and remember I want a small baby! I have been wanting to bake cookies galore but don't want to eat them all myself!

My next appointment is Wednesday so we'll see if I've been doing well with saying no to sweets and have steady weight gain...

No comments:

Post a Comment