Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 1

Hello all.

I have contemplated creating a blog for a while now, and finally decided to do it. I know with Hunter changing so much and us living so far away from family (and moving farther!) it would be a good way to keep people updated.

So here we are, Day 1.

We are currently in the process of planning our move to Phoenix, AZ. We just decided on a house this past weekend, and are very excited to have that taken care of and we are moving on with the planning. If I can figure out how, I will post pictures of the new place.

Since I want to keep everyone updated with Hunter, let me start with his current state of development. :)

He is 19 months and is super sassy. He is learning new words all the time, and his latest is "NO!" He can high-five, pound-it, and his current favorite, shake hands. He loves "helping" mom with the laundry and dishes. He "counts" with momma even though every number sounds the same. He really is getting so big, so fast.







I am currently training for the Chicago Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon which is in August, and I'm sure I'll be posting a lot about that too. Currently, my ankle is bothering me so I'm down for the count for a couple days, but hopefully soon, I'll be able to run again.

I believe that's it for now... but, hello world!

3 comments:

  1. Emma! I am so glad that you started a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I look forward to getting to know you more through this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete