Wednesday, January 12, 2011

38 Weeks

Yay, we're almost there! I had my 38 week appointment today and things went wonderfully! I am a definite 3 centimeters dilated, and baby is at 0 station, which means she has dropped and is ready to go! Also, they scheduled me for an induction on Tuesday, the 18th, at 7:30am. So we will have a beautiful daughter in 6 days or less! I'm so excited! Here's the belly pics...


I'm still feeling pretty good aside from the fact that I have TERRIBLE restless leg syndrome. I mentioned it to my doctor today so he prescribed me some Ambien. The first time I ever had Ambien was the night before I had Hunter and was in the hospital. I didn't go to sleep right away and ended up hallucinating. My plans tonight are to take it while in bed, close my eyes, and not open them till morning! Hopefully it will help me get some restful sleep, since I am going to need it very soon. SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment