Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Girl

Yesterday during school while we were adding the date to our calendar, I decided to inform Hunter that Tuesday was the big day that his baby sister would be coming. He keeps asking when she's coming...I don't know why I didn't think to tell him about the induction date until yesterday! Anyway, I told him when we put the "18" on the calendar, that was the day that the baby would be coming out of momma's belly. He informed me that it would be "Tuesday," and I said, "Yes! And that will be the baby's birthday!" He then proceeded to tell me that we would have a cake for her and she would blow out candles. :) I told him she would be too little to blow out her own candles, but maybe he could be the big helper and do it for her. So Greg and I decided we will have a (cup)cake for her and a "Zero" candle for when Hunter gets to meet her at the hospital, and we will be celebrating her birthday.

Hunter even wanted to put the "Happy Birthday" card on the calendar, so it is ready and waiting for baby girl to make her entrance (no later than) Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Omgsh...I'm crying! That is so sweet, even if I already heard it over the phone!! As soon as I saw the calender and thought about that sweet little boy getting a baby sister, I couldn't help but get emotional. I love you guys so much! <3

    ReplyDelete