Tuesday, January 18, 2011

39 Weeks

This is it! The big day! We are currently on route to the hospital for our induction. I would say I'm super excited, which is the truth, but it's kind of currently being overshadowed by fatigue and hunger. I got about 2.5 hours of sleep last night. We went to bed at 10:30. The first 1.5 hours I laid awake from excitement, then the next 2.5 hours I was kept awake by my lovely RLS, then the next hour was because of heartburn. I have had to fast, no food or drinks (not even water!) since midnight last night. I'm so thirsty!!
But anyway, we are getting our baby girl today so it's all worth it. :)

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has already told us they have and will be praying for a safe delivery today. I can't tell you how much that means to all of us!

Stay tuned for periodic updates throughout the morning on the blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment