Friday, January 20, 2012

28 Weeks

I'm so tired!!! I know I keep saying that but it seems like it's just getting worse. If i just sit down to read or something, I'm so tired I feel my RLS set in from exhaustion. My RLS is so bad that I've been taking the little bit of sleeping pills I have left from the end of Kylee's pregnancy every night. Otherwise I'll lay awake for hours. It's miserable. And I forgot to talk to my doctor about it at my appointment this week! Which brings up another symptom...it seems my brain has left me. Example: while making baked Mac and cheese this week, I poured my noodles into the roux for the cheese sauce instead of the boiling water. Oops!

Some good news is that I passed my glucose test! And my iron levels are good, which makes me really happy because I haven't been taking my prenatals because they were upsetting Kylee. It's good to know my diet is sufficient enough without them! However, I gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks! It occurred to me that I never compensated my eating habits for the fact that I was weaning Kylee. I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. So as of this morning, I'm being a grown up and logging my food again like I did with Kylee's pregnancy. I'd rather log and keep it under control than throw caution to the wind and wonder what happened 50 lbs later. 

So that's that. I'm exhausted. That's pretty much the bottom line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment