Friday, January 27, 2012

29 Weeks

29 weeks! Can you believe it?! I don't have anything new to report really...although I've started the relaxation part of my HypnoBirthing book that I'm reading through this month to help prepare for birth. It's only been a couple nights though so it's still early to report.

I will say that I have deemed Gregory the "baby whisperer." Every time that poor man sticks his hand on my belly, even if baby boy is doing jumping jacks, he immediately stops. It's quite funny actually. I told him that I hope he has the same effect on him even after birth! But he just claimed that they already have a special bond. :)

Anyway here's the belly pic...followed by a series of silly pics. There usually are a few pictures every week that I have to delete but I decided to include them today. Enjoy!

Official 29 weeks with Hunter making a silly face...
 and me looking to see his face...
 and me showing him another silly face to do...
 and him imitating mommy...

 and mommy and daddy being silly with Hunter as the photographer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment