Thursday, January 5, 2012

26 Weeks

Me and my two baby boys, haha. Hunter wanted to be in the picture, ring pop, water and all.

This typically happens to me at least once a pregnancy where I lose count of how far along I am. I had a Dr's appt and they mentioned me being 26 weeks and I thought I was only 25. Yay for gaining a week!

I definitely feel that the third trimester is right around the corner. I'm starting to feel the weight of the baby...something I never really felt with the other two. My dr said to start wearing a maternity support belt to alleviate some of the discomfort. My appointment went well though. I was actually shocked I only gained 5 lbs this past month. I seriously thought it would be double that. I guess this making stuff homemade thing is good for more than one reason! My weight is still low though. I weigh one pound less at 26 weeks pregnant than I did when I got pregnant with Hunter!

I'm going to biweekly appointments already too! In two weeks I'll have another glucose test, yuck! Now that the holidays are past, I'm sure April will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment