Wednesday, March 7, 2012

35 Weeks

I think it's finally hit me just how close I am! I can't believe that we'll have another sweet baby boy in just a few short weeks!

I want so badly to have Greg bring the clothes down from the attic to start washing but we don't have a dresser for him so I'd have no where to put them if I did that. :( I'm currently on the hunt for a dresser.

I had a dr's appointment today and she said everything looks perfect! My blood pressure, weight gain, measurements, etc. are all great! I'm now going for weekly appointments and next week I'll start getting checked for dilation! The pressure from baby boy has gotten worse this week. I talked to the midwife about it and she said the best thing for that is to rest. And with the very strong Braxton Hicks contractions I also told her I'm having, she told me to rest as much as possible. Hah! I'll get right on that.

This boy is SO painful sometimes with his movements. He kicks me so hard, or even just rolls sometimes and I have to stop what I'm doing to bear the pain. I wouldn't mind getting him out of there sooner than my due date!
Here's this week's pic:
My shirt doesn't help, but my belly is such a funny shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment