Wednesday, March 28, 2012

38 Weeks

38 Weeks! At 38 weeks with Hunter, I (unknowingly) still had 3 more weeks to go. With Kylee, I had an induction date scheduled for a week later and had a light at the end of the tunnel. With this one, I'm just playing the waiting game. I really, really, REALLY don't want to be induced with this pregnancy. I'll say it again that I am not getting an epidural with this labor so I want my body to naturally go into labor and not need pitocin, since it intensifies contractions. So...I'm seriously just waiting around for labor to start. I know my body is working in that direction I just hate not knowing...And I have googled every single symptom to see if it's a sign of impending labor. I'm going crazy over anaylizing everything haha. I am just so ready to hold my baby boy...and take back my hip bones from being treated like a soccer ball. He is definitely getting big in there because he is SO painful when he moves around. Momma is ready for him to come out!

In the past week I have had a night or two of crampiness and contractions that kept me from sleeping but nothing that's stuck around. And the other night I did have two very real, strong contractions, but only two. The past few days I have been extra tired and extra hungry. Hopefully that means my body is trying to store energy for labor very soon. Only time will tell. I have another appointment Friday morning. I'm anxious to see my progress.
Here's this week's pic:
 And Hunter wanted to be in the picture too :)
He is SO excited for his baby brother to come. He asks me every single day when his brother is going to come out of my belly. It's hard to get a 4 year old to understand that we just have to wait for mom to go into labor. Lord willing, he'll be here very soon though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment