Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Goals Recap and March Goals

 Wow, are we seriously a week into March already?! Sorry I'm late on these!

February Goals Recap
 *Do at least 2 loads of laundry 5 days a week. Success! I think I've gotten the laundry thing down pat. I haven't let it pile up in baskets waiting to be folded in quite a while. I've got it under control just in time to throw another family member into the laundry mix!
*Stop over-eating. Total fail. I gained wayyy more than I should have this month. :( Being pregnant with boys makes me lose the inability to say no to delicious foods!
*Memorize 2 more verses, and still remember the last 8. Total fail. February flew by and got away from me. :(
*Organize the kids' closets. Success! I may not have finished it all in the month of February, but thanks to the help of Gregory's muscles tonight, we finished the last closet and they're ready to be reorganized with baby boy's stuff.
*Organize my walk-in closet. Success! It looks so much better!  And Jenny and I had a garage sale too so I tried selling stuff I haven't used in forever and donated what I didn't sell, so I have so much more room in there.  
*Organize shelf in bathroom. Success!
It's not magazine-worthy or anything, but it's better than it was and Gregory is happier with it too. It ended up not taking too much to do it. I basically just bought another basket to put stuff in so it's not just thrown on the shelf. I also changed the way I keep my makeup brushes and I love it!


*Throw a totally-awesome 1st birthday party for Ms. Kylee. Success! Read about it here. I also had thank you notes out 4 days after the party. I think that's a record!
*Have an amazing time with Gregory on the couple's retreat with our church. Success! It was absolutely wonderful. We had an amazing time and are still constantly using the tools we learned while on the retreat. Thank you to the Goodfellow's for keeping the kids. They had a wonderful time!

March Goals 
March's theme is Baby Preparation!!!
*Wash all newborn linens for baby boy. This includes sheets, blankets, clothes, diapers, etc. I can't wait to start pulling out all the newborn cloth diapers again! Is that weird?
*Get dresser to put clothes in. I think I may try to get one from a garage sale...or some second hand place. I want a good deal on one.
*Clean out our new truck. (We got a new truck! I'll blog about it soon...I promise!)
*Memorize 2 more verses, and still remember the last 8.
*Read Proverbs 31 every day.
*Nest! Yes, I'm making this a goal. I've felt like I've wanted to the past couple days but I've had two sick babies so I was taking care of them instead of deep cleaning.
*Make at least 4 meals to freeze for after baby boy comes. I never did this with either of the other two...but I know it will be a big help to do it and I'll be glad I did! 

That's all I can think of for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment