Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lessons

These past two months have been such an experience for me.

I can't even begin to tell you how much my faith has grown through it.

Though this should have been true before, I now can honestly say that I have 100% faith in God that when He says something, it is so. It WILL happen.

If there is anyone we can trust in, it's Him. As long as we are continuing to follow His will in all areas of our life, He will come through on His promises to us.

We have moved quite a few times...this will be our 7th move, and we'll be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary in October. This will be our 5th BIG move, as in - moving to another state.

That's a lot of house shopping.

And again, we are house hunting.

Because of these past two months, I honestly have NO apprehension about the process of finding the right house for us. I know that we are following God's will in moving back to New Bern, so I know He also has the perfect house for us...we just have to find it!

I have also learned a lot of other lessons through all of this...and one of those is that we have absolutely amazing friends and family.

I am overwhelmed by the amount of people that said they have prayed for us through this. When I say "thank you," please know that I mean it.

It really means so much to me that you care enough for us to pray with us in this situation.

James says "Every good and perfect gift is from above" and our friends and family are one of those gifts! I am so thankful for each of you!

Now that He has answered us with a job offer, will you please send up a prayer of thanks? He is such an awesome God, and I hate to think that He gets so many requests, and maybe not enough praises when He answers us.

Again, thank you all! :)

I trust that God has some pretty awesome plans for us in New Bern...if you'd like to follow our journey, I'll continue to update the blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow!! I only pray that one day I can be as obedient as you have been in this recent moving experience. Your blogs have increased my faith and opened my ears(more) to what God is leading us to do in our lives. ~Lisa Petitpren

    ReplyDelete