Tuesday, December 14, 2010

34 Weeks




Wow, I can't believe I could have baby girl in 3 weeks and she'd be full term! I'm SO excited!

I have been buying things left and right from eBay for her. I have my "Items Needed for Baby Girl" list that is getting shorter (although I also keep thinking of things to add to it too...) I'm trying to buy everything the most inexpensive way and my bargain shopping is paying off and saving us money! I am in full nesting mode as far as her room and supplies go. I need to buy everything on that list, and I need to do it NOW.

I also had a lady from church with 4 girls let me go through her baby stuff and borrow what I wanted. That also saved us lots of money. Thank you, MaryLynn!

I'm praying it's God's way of preparing Hunter for her arrival, but he has wanted NOTHING to do with me the past few weeks. He is ALL about daddy right now. Even when I go and hug and kiss Greg, Hunter wedges his way in between us and has even placed his hand over Greg's mouth so I can't kiss him, and he's told me to go away. I'm trying not to take it personally, and hoping the extra-strong bond between them will help with the transition of gaining a new sister. Has anyone else experienced anything like this with the older sibling though?


No comments:

Post a Comment