Wednesday, December 22, 2010

35 Weeks



Yay, we're yet another week closer to meeting our little peanut!

If you've read previous posts, you may have learned that I am in full nesting mode! Greg told me yesterday that I'm "addicted to cleaning." As a nesting pregnant woman, I was so flattered. :) It is pretty much ridiculous the things I've scrubbed with a toothbrush, but this house is CLEAN!

Hunter keeps asking if the baby is going to come out because we've told him she will "soon." I keep telling him now we have to wait for after Christmas and after my birthday. I'm glad he's excited, but if only he knew how his life will change forever!

Baby girl's room is completely finished. I have the cloth diapers in the dryer right now and washing them was the last thing that had to be done. When she's ready to come out, we're ready for her! Since the room is completely finished, Greg said, "So that means you have no reason to go in there now until she comes." I told him, "Well, no...I mean, you never know if all her clothes need rearranging in the drawers or something!" I haven't had the urge to do that (yet.) But I still have at least a couple weeks!

I'm so excited for Christmas in just 3 days! And I'm hoping with Christmas and New Year's here, my January 4th mark of being full term will come very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment